I am currently recruiting on behalf of a prestigious client for an Account Representative to join their team in Milton Keynes.
The role of Accounts Representative will involve but is not limited to the following:
- Maintain up to date and accurate knowledge on the full range of services
- Maintenance of systems including CMS, CSS
- Liaison with internal teams, both in the UK and US
- Deal with all queries efficiently and accurately.
- Generation of production proofs
- Coordinating client reporting as required.
- Supporting the drive for sales growth via effective execution of existing orders and advising clients appropriately about products and services.
- Attending publisher meetings with Account Managers as appropriate and client training on systems where appropriate.
Salary - £18,500 - £21,000
Hours - Office hours
Location - Milton Keynes
Successful candidates for this role must have a customer-centric approach and be able to take ownership of their portfolio of accounts and be able to build a rapport. You must have a great attention to detail, be IT literate, and have a problem solving and solutions-focused approach along with the ability to adapt to frequent change.
**Please note, due to high levels of response, only successful Candidates shall be contacted. If you have not heard from us within 7 days then unfortunately, your application has not been successful**
- Account Manager
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job