Do you have exceptional attention to detail with a customer-centric approach?
Have you got experience in B2B client support with good administrative skills?
Yes? You could be just the person we're looking for!
The post holder will support the account managers and clients to ensure timely setup of campaigns and to advise on other services to achieve growth targets.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Maintain up to date and accurate knowledge on the full range of services, to be able to advise clients appropriately.
- Maintenance of systems.
- Liaison with internal teams to meet the needs of the client.
- Deal with all queries efficiently and accurately.
- Generation of production proofs, based on specifications.
- Coordinating client reporting as required.
- Supporting the drive for sales growth via effective execution of existing orders and advising clients appropriately about the range of products and services available.
- Attending meetings with Account Managers as appropriate and client training on systems where appropriate.
- A Level/GSCE level education required.
- Minimum of three years' work experience in a related industry/field - desirable but not essential.
- Customer Service/Account Management experience required.
- Ability to travel if required.
- Ability to prioritise workload and work on own initiative.
- IT literate.
- Good levels of literacy and numeracy.
- Problem-solving and solutions-focused.
- Flexibility is critical - must be able to adapt to frequent change
- Proven experience of working in a fast-paced, changing environment.
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job