We are looking for an accomplished Account/Relationship Manager with excellent communication skills and strong demonstrable evidence of developing value-adding business relationships to join us.
You will be part of our Scotland account management team promoting our training products and services, and providing support and guidance to our customer companies regarding training and competence.
As an Account Manager, you already possess demonstrable experience of engaging and inspiring senior stakeholders in a B2B context with our major multinational organisations, and ideally have worked in a skills-related capacity in the engineering construction industry or similar. You understand training and competence systems, and can deliver results to deadlines. You are well versed in providing quality business-focused solutions for customers, promoting the STEM agenda and the benefits of the levy investment. It is essential that your written and presentation skills are professional and polished.
Your main area of operations will be in the Aberdeen area, supporting oil and gas contractors, however you will be able to work flexibly and support clients on a wider regional basis.
- Previous relevant experience demonstrating a level of competence working effectively in a relationship and business management focused capacity.
- Experience of being a solutions provider for customers
- Experience of the engineering construction industry or similar industry working in a skills related capacity
- Experience of training and competence systems
- Working to deadlines and delivering results
- Experience of applying reason to situations and forming sound judgements and decisions
- Managing small projects
- Occupationally related qualification, VQ or Higher education qualification
- This role has no line management responsibility but may be required to mentor new members of the regional team.
- This role will require significant travel to engage with accounts as identified in the employer engagement plan. The job holder may be expected to support accounts in area of the defined geographical region to meet business needs.
- Home based
- £44,444pa incl car allowance (£7,237pa), home working allowance (1,207pa) + pension. (company car available instead of allowance)
The Engineering Construction Industry Training Board (ECITB) provides professional advice, information, skills development and qualifications to support the employers and skilled people working in the engineering construction industry. This industry is multifaceted and comprises: oil and gas, power generation, nuclear energy, renewable energy, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, water treatment, food and drink, steel, glass and paper manufacture and other commodities.
We work with and on behalf of the industry and government to attract, develop and qualify personnel in a wide variety of skills and disciplines. We also set training standards, monitor training providers, and award competence and safety qualifications. We provide the means to deliver high quality training via an extensive regionally-based network of over 200 specialist ECITB-accredited course providers. Our training programmes range from practical craft occupations right through to management and project management skills, and centre around the skills to design, project-manage, construct, install, test, commission, operate and maintain critical plant and infrastructure.
To apply for this position, Account Managers must be eligible to live and work in the UK indefinitely.
- Industry Training
- Relationship Management
- Employer Engagement
- Solutions Provider
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job