Account Relationship Manager - FinTech/Employee Benefits - Top 50 Disruptive Companies in the UK
Up to £50,000 basic depending on experience
Competitive package including equity & benefits.
Our client is a pioneering employee benefits technology company who are looking Client Relationship Manager has experience of managing large corporate accounts. Having been a start-up business only a few years ago and following successful investment our client is keen to remain the leading financial wellbeing technology company in the UK. With the on boarding of a number of accounts they are now keen to find a driven and influential client relationship manager with experience in Employee Benefits, this person will act as key contact for portfolio of clients, attending client meetings; providing expert advice to ensure client product and service needs are met whilst developing and maintaining long term relationships with clients to enhance service delivery and support the identify of new business opportunities.
See below highlights:
• London based - only in its fourth year and already upwards of 150 employees
• Recognised as one of the "top 50 most disruptive companies in the UK by Real Business" and won "Benefits Innovation of the Year", at the Workplace Savings and Benefits Awards.
• Highly commended for "Innovation in Consumer Finance" at the Money Age Awards and Financial Wellbeing provider to the winner of the Employee Benefits Awards’ "Best Financial Wellbeing Strategy".
• Well-funded (over £100m worth of investment), have over 700,000 members (and counting), great clients and people.
• Fun, collaborative, diverse, enabling, smart, inclusive and friendly environment
• KPMG's 50 Emerging Fintech Stars of tomorrow, celebrating the most innovative organisations leading the tech revolution
• Co-Founder has been awarded the Entrepreneur Rising Star award
• Ethical Financial Services Provider of the Year at the Money Age Awards
• Offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package such as Generous Annual Leave Allowance, Private Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Pension, Gym Subsidy, Friday Lunches, Equity Shares, a fully stocked fridge and various other perks.
The relevant person will need to have a have a track record of managing large accounts whilst also have project management skills. You will gain appointments both through referrals/set meetings and your own relationship management skills. So, telephone and people skills are key; while confident and passionate presenting skills are a must. Our client will consider candidates who have worked in the employee benefits sector only. This role does not have a sales targets as it is a non-selling role.
This is a truly exciting opportunity for someone who wants to join a vibrant, energetic team who are making a difference in the lending and savings market.
- Account Management
- Employee Benefits
- Account Relationship
- Manage Client Relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job