Account / Project Manager
Near Hook, Hampshire
Our client, a highly creative marketing agency, are seeking to recruit an experienced Account /Project Manager. Working at the forefront of media innovation, you will work with a busy team to deliver successful media plans for specific clients worldwide. The role covers involvement with Marketing Communications, PR and Events.
The ideal candidate will have;
- At least 2 years Agency experience working B2B
- Ideally degree educated with a qualification related to Marketing, Communications or PR; or work experience that demonstrates your competence in a similar role.
- Mac savvy
- Excellent Excel skills and diary management
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage process under pressure
- A 'creative-head’ would be good; to help review client marketing and offer improvements and suggestions
- Brilliant communication skills! There is an opportunity to travel internationally, attending events and acting as the face of the Agency.
- Additional languages would be useful
The agency is thriving, and whilst currently small in size they have a dynamic team delivering a number of high profile projects internationally; and are growing! Your ability to be versatile and deadline orientated is important, as is a positive approach to working in a team. For the right person, there is the opportunity to develop your career in Account Management or perhaps something more creative or operational.
To hear more about this exciting position please call us ASAP or email your CV today!
- Account Management
- Communication Skills
- Marketing Agency
- Organisational Skills
- Process Driven
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job