A growing Creative Agency is looking to bring on a full time Account / Production Manager for their growing team based in Berkshire.
The Account / Production Manager will manage client work from start to finish, ensuring projects run smoothly and seamlessly within timescales and budget. The Production Manager will also regularly report progress to the company Directors.
The successful applicant will possess exceptional verbal, communication and client management skills as well as excellent planning and organisational abilities. Calm and approachable under pressure, they will have a keen eye for detail and never miss a deadline. This role is client facing, so the Production Manager must also be confident when talking to prospects and clients and adept at building lasting relationships.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented, passionate and ambitious individual with an education or experience in project management to support an already successful and exciting team. The successful applicant will work alongside world class creative talent to help produce animated broadcast commercials, business communications and brand films for some of the world's largest organisations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Building upon existing production processes to ensure the efficiency of animation projects
- Producing detailed plans to ensure that the client and creative team understand the goals and deadlines associated with each animation project
- Liaising with the client and working with scriptwriters, artists, animators, and the Creative Director to ensure that their progress with tasks is on schedule
- Managing animation projects to ensure they stay within timescales and budget and flagging issues before they occur
- Working with client and creative team to source appropriate voiceover artists, music and sound effects whilst ensuring licencing clearance
- Supporting the creative team to maximise productivity and project efficiency
- Identifying and resolving quality control issues where they arise before release to client
- Presenting work to clients for sign-off at each stage of the production process
- Producing clear and detailed project status reports on a weekly basis
- Archiving completed projects ensuring that all steps within the project have been completed
The Perfect Candidate Will:
- Have a passion for film and animation
- Have proven experience and demonstrable success working within a production driven environment
- Have experience using production management software
- Be organised and methodical in their approach to their work and will be clear in their planning when managing artists, management and clients
- Have exceptional verbal, communication and client management skills
- Have excellent organisational skills and be good at delegating
- Be calm, personable and approachable under pressure and when working to tight deadlines
- Act decisively when under pressure and be able to troubleshoot any production challenges
- Have an impeccable eye for detail
- Be a motivating team player and work towards the team's best interests
- Have the confidence to drive a team in order to get the best results for a project
- Have a positive, enthusiastic attitude towards work
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job