Job; Account/Project Manager - Fulham
This company is a small, friendly and growing digital consultancy based in Imperial Wharf in Fulham, London.Their main focus is the design, build and support of intranets and digital work place tools on SharePoint and Office 365.Their clients are all shapes and sizes from large, international blue-chip organizations that have global online communication needs through to smaller companies with 100+ staff. Big names include Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, Mulberry, Jaguar Land Rover and lots more.
Who are you?
- You have worked 3-5 years as an account manager / project manager focused on the delivery of IT projects and systems either in-house or within a consultancy/agency.
- You have a good understanding and experience of working with agile methodologies.
- You have 2+ years of working on the delivery of SharePoint intranets and tools or as an intranet manager in a large organisation.
- You have an excellent knowledge of SharePoint and Office 365.
- You are highly organised and can manage several projects at once and are able to juggle a large number of tasks with a good sense of priority, urgency, a keen eye for detail, consistency and quality.
- You work well in a team and are good at organizing and tracking teamwork.
- You are good at identifying opportunities within your accounts and have a track record of converting these into sales. You are commercially minded and hungry to hit numbers.
- You are good at building relationships with clients and at earning their trust.
- You are passionate about digital technologies and are always looking to learn and discover.
- You are good with arithmetic and confident at juggling numbers in your head. You are very experienced with Excel.
- You are highly competent with Microsoft Office tools and can create spreadsheets, word documents and presentations that look professional and can be shared with clients at the highest level.
Responsibilities - Project management;
- You will manage the smooth delivery of intranet projects -often several at once¬- so that they are delivered on budget, on time and at a high level of quality and profitability. Typical project size £40-200k.
- You will clarify client briefs to understand requirements, deliverables, end goals and risks. You must ensure ongoing monitoring and alignment with these throughout the lifecycle of the projects.
- You will help support a number of their clients’ existing SharePoint intranet sites and tools - in some cases delivering the work yourself thanks to your excellent SharePoint knowledge but often coordinating their internal staff to deliver support.
- You will report project progress and support service status to the senior team and to the client on a regular basis.
Responsibilities - Account management;
- You will manage a number of client accounts, often delivering ongoing support services for SharePoint and Office 365.
- You will develop and grow your accounts. You will build close relationships with your client contacts, understanding and anticipating their needs thus enabling you to drive up revenues. You will seek out, develop and convert new projects to existing accounts.
- You will provide strategic vision and guidance to clients and Content Formula staff on their intranets and digital workplaces.
- You will monitor intranet and digital workplace trends and interpret and communicate these internally and to their clients. You will provide intranet expertise to drive innovation and deliver better value to clients
- You will need to generate awareness and interest in their services and cross-sell these to existing clients
- You will quickly build relationships with new clients, developing them into satisfied and loyal ones
- You will work with the senior team to put in place development plans for all client accounts.
- £’s; fully DoE up to approx. £50k (neg.),
- Benefits; pension scheme, ability to work from home 2-3 days/month (after probation),
- Location; Fulham, West London, SW6,
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; account manager project manager Sharepoint office 365 digital web online intranet client customer London Fulham home remote account management project management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'