Account Closure - Bank Advisor
Operation Analyst - EMEA Client Fulfilment, Service and Operations
Background on Department and Reason for Assignment:
EMEA Client Fulfilment are looking for a conscientious individual to work within our Account Structure Management team; the individual will provide a high level of support to our EMEA Account Structure Management Team based in Bromley and Hyderabad.
This role is to help support a major project for a number of clients so attention to detail and being able to work to deadlines is essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to gain an understanding of the structure of Client Fulfilment, whilst at the same time broadening their knowledge further by engaging with a number of areas within Operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
Working closely within a Account structure management team in Bromley and Hyderabad
Closing client accounts on our internal system.
The candidate may also be required to perform some of the BAU activities on the desk for example data input of direct debits and account maintenance requests within the agreed time frames; including statement settings, stops and warnings.
Skills and Experience
- Good communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Good team player, enthusiastic and committed
- Pro-active and conscientious worker
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Able to prioritise, use own initiative and to be flexible
- Knowledge of internal systems (beneficial but not essential)
- Able to express own ideas and make suggestions to improve processes / gain efficiencies.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook an advantage
- Ability to learn quickly and to retain those skills
- Pro-active in identifying and resolving problems
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and to navigate change
- An inquisitive approach to work is desirable.
**Ajilon Consultant** You will be an integral part of Ajilon (Adecco), a FTSE500 Global organisation with over 52 clients and sole supplier to the biggest organisations in the country and the world. You will be a permanent employee onsite with our client where you will receive a regular salary, annual bonus payment, pension contributions, holiday and sick pay, plus a number of additional benefits such as medical insurance, income protection, critical illness and life insurance, access to our discounted benefits website and library of online training materials and future career and certification opportunities. This great opportunity is being offered on a PAYE basis which means a LTD/Umbrella company cannot be used.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job