Servoca Resourcing Solutions is a recruitment organisation that specialises in placing people into temporary and permanent roles within the criminal justice system.
Following another record year, we are looking for Account Managers to join our sales team. You will ideally have a minimum 12 months experience in Recruitment in a sales based role and be prepared to travel around the UK as required, although the role is predominantly based in our Central London flagship office.
The main areas of work are identifying, assessing and registering suitable candidates, supporting and delivering our client contracts as well as undertaking associated administration. Day-to-day activities typically involve:
- Running a contract recruitment desk supporting framework clients within Managed Service Provider / Neutral Vendor agreements
- Developing and building relationships with relevant client contacts and associates
- Candidate recruitment and resourcing for vacancies / assignments being handled
- Reviewing applications, screening at face to face and telephone interviews, assessing and registering candidates
- Candidate and client database management and maintenance
- Client meetings and presentations
Alongside your salary and commission we also run incentives and competitions which have ranged from overseas trips to Europe to Michelin Star meals in some of London's best restaurants.
If you would like to be considered for these positions and have the relevant experience, then please apply here.
- Criminal Justice
- Contract Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job