We are seeking to recruit a dynamic Account Manager to work within our Landscaping / Grounds Maintenance business for a number multinational Client based in the UK and South East. This is a great opportunity to join a successful and expanding business with ambitious growth plans in the UK and Ireland.
Main Purpose of Role: Reporting to the Sector Director, the role holder will lead, support and guide their team in the on-going operation and development of the services to ensure exceptional service levels, client satisfaction and continuous improvement and innovation are provided to client and service users, enabling the attainment of set profit targets. This position would be suitable for individual with a grounds Maintenance or Landscaping background or ideally from a soft services background.
Key Result Areas
- Act as the single point of contact for the Client and ensure smooth, timely and effective communication;
- Provide support across client sites by advising on SLAs, KPIs, objectives and projects;
- Ensure that the team provides a first class service to the Client;
- Ensure the highest standards of user experience are achieved and proactively endeavour to improve this offer;
- Maintain consistently high standards across the contract and offer advice and guidance to team and Clients team in relation to changes in their cleaning services
- Regularly review performance standards, which deliver customer expectations;
- Interrogate management information systems which provide information to enable sound commercial judgement for decision making;
- Provide support to the Sector Director across the Client sites by advising on compliance in relation to operational activities/risks impacting on same;
- Ensure all legal requirements for health and safety are met in accordance with the required standards of the Company;
- Provide regular and once-off reports to the Sector Director/Client as required;
- Identify issues or risks that will impact the contract;
- Act as a Brand Ambassador and Innovator
- Action any changes or restructures required for the Client contract in line with Company procedures.
- Working in partnership with the Sector Director, ensure that regular formal and informal meetings are conducted with the Client to identify issues or areas of concern and work closely with the wider management team to suggest actions and resolve concerns and issues;
- Interface with Client representatives to ensure current and future business requirements are satisfied by evaluating the service delivery programs, processes and methods and recommending alternative means to deliver the services to realise higher quality standards, customer satisfaction levels and/or operational cost saving;
- Review Client satisfaction levels on a monthly basis and take action as appropriate;
- Develop innovative solutions to meet and exceed Client requirements;
- Work in partnership with the Senior Management and Business Development Team to implement marketing strategies and assist on contract bids.
- Achieve EBITDA, turnover and budget targets for the client contract and analyse and report on reasons for anomalies;
- Provide accurate monthly KPI reports and analysis to the Sector Director; manage and report on financial results and debtor days;
- Assist the Sector Director with developing and implementing the Sector business plan;
- Regularly review specific sites identifying potential issues in the maintenance of same or those which may jeopardise the retention of this business; work with Supervisory teams and Client to rectify these issues;
- Review and monitor spend on both long and short-term absenteeism and length of employee suspension periods and devise, in partnership with management team, suggestions or solutions to reduce spend whilst maintaining service excellence.
Leadership and People
- Implement and manage the recruitment process to ensure that the sector attracts and retains high calibre individuals;
- Ensure that all employees are recruited and vetted in accordance with agreed policies, procedures and legislation;
- Ensure the delivery of a first class induction process that will provide new employees with an excellent experience at the start of their employment;
- Lead culture of Company values and reward and recognition through the managing and development of processes to ensure employee retention
- Demonstrate leadership in best practice people management by ensuring that all Company policies and procedures are embedded within the contract;
- Establish team development opportunities and play a key role in developing employee engagement;
- Provide guidance, coaching or counselling where appropriate, seeking advice as required;
- Identify learning and development priorities across the sites and arrange appropriate interventions;
- Manage underperformance and implement improvement plans and schemes that provide opportunities for improvement.
- Lead innovation and development within the contract, maintaining market understanding and proposals for implementation of new ways or working;
- Develop external networks to enhance business opportunities and raise Company profile of activities;
- Support business development activity, working with the Business Development Team at tender preparation and contract mobilisation
- "grounds maintenance" or "landscaping" or "soft services"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"