Would you like a step into the telesales world? Are you currently in sales and looking for a new opportunity or challenge? Our client is Reach because it's what they do. Every day their news brands - national and regional, in print and online - reach millions of people up and down the country.
Reach are the UK's largest news publisher, with influential national news brands such as the Daily Mirror, Daily Express, Sunday People, Daily Record, and more than 100 distinguished regional titles.
Reach Solutions is the commercial arm of Reach PLC. We offer a range of advertising solutions for every business and budget, from digital ads optimised to target specific groups, to print ads designed to make an unmissable impression.
Their marketing solutions extend far beyond traditional advertising, as they also provide a comprehensive selection of digital marketing services ranging from business listings and paid search advertising to website design and video creation.
Whether you've worked in sales, media or maybe you're a recent graduate… This role could be for you, as they are looking for multiple people with lots of different skills and characteristics. This role is a good fit for those sales professionals who are motivated by hitting targets and earning high levels of bonus and incentives. You will be excited by a fast-paced environment where the goals and objectives change frequently.
The predominant focus of the role is to provide expert marketing and sales advice to our most valuable advertising customers. The majority of the Account Directors time will be invested in the retention and development of our key existing accounts.
Around a third of our customers are retained year on year and are hugely valuable to us in terms of both revenue and profitability. It is vital that we provide these customers with the highest level of service and that there is consideration and consistency in our approach with them.
The Account Directors sales role is about ensuring the solutions our existing customers are taking from us are providing the maximum return on their investment so that we are able to retain and develop spend in a way that ensure they become our advocates.
Requirements of the role
- Developing client relationships and loyalty, always provides exceptional customer service at all levels.
- Adopting the appropriate communication style with each client, asking relevant questions and actively listening to understand the client's business needs.
- Gathering vital customer information and recording it in detail.
- Researches the market, related products and competition, identifying opportunities for growth
- Proposals are formulated according to client's business needs, managing their accounts, developing areas of growth and closing unprofitable relationships
- Confidently demonstrates reliability and excellent principles in client engagement and service with an ability to quickly build rapport with new and existing clients.
- Delivering bespoke advertising solutions to match client's needs and drive results, building brand awareness and working partnerships, trust and loyalty through our brands.
- To achieve/exceed agreed revenue targets within agreed structured rates
- Achieve departmental KPI's
We are looking for people with a relentless can-do attitude. The most successful salespersons never give up. They do everything necessary to complete a sale and deliver on the objectives of the customers.
You should be prepared to make dozens of phone calls daily and in-person visits as well. A quality sales consultant never procrastinates but, instead, stays ahead so he/she can make new customers and keep their ones coming back for more. If you feel you've got what it takes to succeed in this industry, then we would love to hear from you!
What's on offer to you: -
- Very generous salary and commission structure
- Bespoke training that allows all staff to achieve recognised professional qualifications.
- Personalised Development Plan - tailored to YOU
- A wealth of knowledge on tap from industry experts
- Defined personalised pension scheme
- A company car, laptop and mobile provided for business use
What we want from you: -
- High level of self-motivation and personal ambition
- A passion for customer service
- The ability to plan and prioritise you time effectively
- Eagerness to become an expert in both your customer's needs and the solutions you are presenting.
- Confidence in your own ability
- A creative, positive yet convincing communication style
- Commercially aware
- You enjoy building relationships with people and asking questions
- Active listening
- Account Manager
- Field Sales
- customer centric
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"