Account Manager - Experiential
Hammersmith - 1 days wfh
Innovative and expanding Experiential Marketing Agency based in London are looking to recruit a bright and enthusiastic Account Manger to join their team.
Due to rapid growth in the business the Account Management team are looking for an experienced Account Manager to oversee some of their key accounts across their Festival and Event related clients.
This role requires a competent Account Manager who has a proven track record in the experiential sector. An individual who can hit the ground running, who is used to managing multiple stakeholders and who is highly passionate about live events.
- First point of contact for clients on all Brand Experience and Staffing queries
- Client Care & Account Handling
- Field Team Management & motivation
- Manage all budgets on allocated campaigns
- Ensure margins are achieved and closely monitored
- Support with new business / pitch preparation & research (as required)
- Follow design process to deliver against client expectations (as required)
- Liaise with suppliers to procure and deliver production and logistics items
- Insightful client daily reporting & post campaign analysis
- Co-ordinate the creative, print and production processes between departments
- Previous Agency Account Management experience
- Experience of Experiential Marketing
- Ability to take responsibility/take ownership of projects
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Be enthusiastic about delivering high standards of service to clients
- Be immediately available to start or on short notice
This is a great opportunity to join and fun and fast-paced company who work with a variety of exciting clients.
Flexible working and great benefits included!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'