RECRUITMENTiQ is working with one of the UK’s largest value-added distributors of telecom and IP equipment to assist with their recruitment of an experienced Account Manager for their Glasgow branch.
This role will provide a superb opportunity for the right candidate with valuable first-hand experience, knowledge, skills to help really drive their career forward working with and selling gigabit fibre, Infrastructure builds broadband solutions, tools, consumables and PPE to the Alternative Network Providers and Existing Enterprise customers and their contractor partners.
Job Title: Internal Account Manager (Scotland)
Location: Townhead, Glasgow city centre
Normal Working Hours: 08:00 – 17:00
This role is perfect for a driven and ambitious person with a positive attitude and great work ethic looking to use their valuable knowledge and experience to advance their sales career within a flourishing and exciting telecoms business environment.
Will be responsible for managing internal accounts within Glasgow, serving a busy trade counter so a high level of customer service skills is a must.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Pro-actively selling profitable new business within their territory to meet and exceed set monthly/annual business performance targets – Revenue, Gross Profit Margins (GPM) and Customer Satisfaction Indicators (CSI)
· Identifying and delivering profitable new revenue streams prospects across the range of products and services provided.
· Responsible for managing their sales territory and prospect lists for business opportunities
· To liaise with all other internal departments and be able to work efficiently and effectively as “One Team”
· Collect market, customer, and competitor intelligence and insights and share this knowledge with others in the team, as appropriate to inform of sales, marketing, and technical strategies as well as the demand forecast and sales planning processes
· Maintains frequent contact with market trade associations to be aware of market changes and developments (e.g., FTTH Council, SCTE, INCA, Connected Britain etc)
· Report calls, leads, quotes, and contract activity on to the Company CRM System
· Produce, present weekly, monthly, quarterly personal performance reports to the senior management team as and when required
· To have or develop an in-depth understanding of the FTTx and Contractor partner market and network market in Scotland to provide solutions that solve business problems and add value to your customers
· The successful candidate should have a demonstratable track record in selling B2B and be able to capture technical and commercial requirements and insight from our customers and turn this into winning new business opportunities.
· To be able to identify new innovative product and service opportunities for our partners and articulate these into the product management and marketing teams to enhance our existing portfolio of products and to meet their changing needs
· A personable personality and able to build strong relationships with our customers, suppliers, and the rest of the team to build “win-win” relationships
· A can-do attitude with a focus on delighting our customers and giving the best customer experience possible
· The ability to convey difficult or technical topics with simplicity in a way that all can understand
· Maintain a laser focus on quality, with excellent written and spoken communication that can be understood at all levels
· A desire to excel over our competition and be the best you can be in your field of sales
· Having a good understanding of solving issues the customer has, technical skills and the ability to think of other options is a plus.
· Technical knowledge of cat5, cat6 and other fibre networking solutions is massively advantageous
· A high level of self-motivation, a “Can do” attitude with strong written and verbal communication skills and good administrative, organisational and time management skills
· Demonstrate a determination to achieve goals and hit targets
· IT Skills, including Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint are required.
· A customer-facing role previously would be advantageous however not essential as training will be provided
· Previous experience in a sales environment would be highly beneficial.
· Individuals must have a valid and eligible UK residency status to apply for this role.
Salary isnegotiable depending on experience, comes with sales targeted commission, work-based pension scheme, holiday entitlement.
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'