I have a great opportunity for someone looking to join an organisation ready to strengthen its new Account Management and Business Development Sales Team. A business that prides itself on its reputation for outstanding Customer service, across its suite of Technology offerings. Through Innovation and Customer feedback all areas of the business are being enhanced daily to support Customers in business. A period of growth and new business alliances are the reason for the need to expand the team with 2 customer focused Account Managers. This role does not involve cold calling, all clients are existing or lapsed with a genuine reason to call.
I need to find ambitious, motivated, service driven sales people to further grow the business. This role will office hybrid working and has flexibility on working hours for the successful candidates as home-work balance is fully supported.
Objective of the role: To generate new revenues from existing accounts by identifying and promoting the range of services. Understanding and relating to the business needs of Customers, creating long-term, trusting relationships.
Day to day duties:
- To consistently achieve set monthly activity and revenue, GP targets that will be reviewed and amended in line with business requirements.
- To manage a number of existing accounts to be agreed.
- To handle inbound enquiries from the website or marketing campaigns.
- To self-generate opportunities, understand the Customers business challenges, and market the range of IntraLAN solutions.
- To be the champion for the Customer within the business.
- Draft and send out supporting documentation and proposals to Customers in support of their business needs.
- Have input into the strategy used in promote and sell through the current and future portfolio.
- To deliver a first class level of customer service to clients by ensuring you follow through all aspects of the sales process and this will be managed against KPIs.
- Daily contact with regular accounts and building key customer relationships.
- Work with internal departments to ensure all areas of the account are being run effectively / projects within timeline.
- Manage all calls and update call and Customer data on our CRM system.
Must have experienced of working with MS suite and be ready and willing to learn. Competitive commission package, no starting threshold, earnings on all GP obtained.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'