Innovative and expanding Experiential Marketing Agency based in London are looking to recruit a bright and enthusiastic Account Manger to join their team.
Due to rapid growth in the business the Account Management team are looking for an experienced Account Manager to oversee some of their key accounts across their Festival and Event related clients.
- First point of contact for clients on all Brand Experience and Staffing queries
- Always look to maximise client satisfaction, revenue and profitability
- Compile all activity results and complete campaign analysis presentations
- Run meetings and collect briefs face to face where possible
- Develop client satisfaction and retention through regular contact, face to face meetings and social occasions
- Always provide the highest levels of customer service
- Present to clients personally with the support of your line manager
- Build strong relationships with Event Managers and ensure campaign KPIs are met
- Brief suppliers and place orders ensuring the best quote is received
- Understand customer's markets and competitor activity to add specific insight in dealing with all client queries
- Co-ordinate the creative, print and production processes between departments
- Previous Agency Account Management experience
- Experience of Experiential Marketing
- Ability to take responsibility/take ownership of projects
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Be enthusiastic about delivering high standards of service to clients
- Be immediately available to start or on short notice
This is a great opportunity to join and fun and fast-paced company who work with a variety of exciting clients.
Flexible working and great benefits included!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'