Account Manager (Telephone Based)
At Grafton Recruitment, our client is dedicated with helping you make the right decision with information on guidance on choosing the right surveying service for your needs.
It's about creating moments that matter. You'll create seamless experiences that put our customers front and centre; experiences that make buying, selling or renting a place an exciting opportunity -something to look forward to because the level of service you offer will be, quite simply, exceptional.
Supporting the Head of National Sales Operations to implement the company's growth strategy. You will be proactively looking for businesses to build lasting relationships with that will generate new customer referrals. Alongside winning new business you will be expected to increase customer referrals from others areas of the group.
Your responsibilities will include
· Take full ownership of your territory, including researching, planning, networking
· Contacting a set number of new business each day with the view to working together
- To build effective relationships with existing customers, by use of probing questioning, clarification and language.
- Putting your sales skills to the test through inbound and outbound calling to businesses
- To add value by positively and enthusiastically discussing our company, brand, values, and products & services to ensure that a professional image is provided at all times to customers and colleagues.
- Achieving set sales targets & objective - with a desire to exceed KPIs daily
- Maintaining and exceeding the highest standards of professionalism and customer service.
- To be accountable for growth performance at all levels
- Self-generate opportunities through social selling and prospect/client referrals.
The Ideal Candidate
· Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
· Proven ability to generate new business
· Highly Innovative problem solver: possessing strong interpersonal, multi-tasking, organizational, and demonstrating ability to meet aggressive deadlines
· A clear communicator, who is comfortable in conducting meetings with multiple stakeholders.
How To Apply:
To be considered for this role, please click on the link provided. If you would like any further information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to email with your up to date CV.
- account manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'