What’s The Role - Recruitment Account Manager
As the Recruitment Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for managing a portfolio of Foxtek’s most prestigious and important clients.
You’ll go above & beyond in really getting to know your clients as you’ll be regularly jetting off to the Netherlands to wine and dine them. You’ll nurture the existing relationships and cultivate new ones. You will truly understand our client's businesses and as a result, be able to identify future opportunities to increase Foxtek’s service offering.
You’ll work in partnership with the Delivery Manager to effectively manage the 5* service promise that we deliver to our clients & be able to resolve any queries quickly and efficiently.
Your goal will be to ensure Foxtek becomes the true talent partner to our clients. Your commission and bonuses will be reflected in client satisfaction
Who We Are
We're Foxtek, one of Bristol's fastest-growing startups focused on disrupting the European Tech Talent Space ??
Founded in April 2018, our goal is to disrupt this €490 Billion industry and make the process of finding a new role in the European Tech space a simply awesome experience
We smashed our targets in 2020/21 achieving over 700% growth & counting some of the coolest European Tech companies as our customers. Despite the global situation, we’ve continued to grow this year and are now looking for a Delivery Manager as part of that growth
Who You Are
To be considered for the Recruitment Account Manager position:
- You MUST have previous recruitment experience (either 360 or account management) and a proven track record of success
- You’ve recruited within the Technology space previously or relatable sector.
- Candidates just don’t do it for you anymore. You’d prefer to focus on strengthening client relationships.
- Building rapport and gaining the trust of your clients is second nature to you
- An individual with huge career ambition who wants to be an integral part of Foxtek’s scale-up growth
What We Offer
- The chance to be an integral part of a high-growth start-up from the very beginning, meaning great opportunities for career progression, the chance to have a serious input and no glass ceilings!
- Relaxed environment - we don't monitor lunchtimes or restrict when you can make a coffee! We exercise trust within our team so flexible lunch hours and breaks are the norm
- Whilst we love to dress smart when it's party time, it's casual clothes on a day to day basis
- A market-leading & uncapped commission structure
- Free Lunch & Early finish on Friday’s
- The opportunity for frequent travel to the Netherlands and other destinations as we expand
- Your Birthday off
- Three bonus days holiday at Xmas
- We're a social bunch, so expect monthly team outings and activities.
- Opportunity to use the latest products & technology to aid your role and enhance our customer's experience
- Market Leading Learning & Development headed by two of the top performers in the industry
- Exceptional growth, both personally & professionally.
Apply today for the Recruitment Account Manager role or feel free to get in touch with Lauren in the Talent Acquisition team!
- Account Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'