Our client, a well-established and growing Telecommunications company, is currently hiring for an Account Manager to deliver on sales targets as an individual contributor by selling innovative technology solutions that are founded on industry-leading cloud technologies.
- Forecast and achieve/exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets
- Generate sales within existing partners, including upselling and cross-selling
- Recruit and onboard new partners
- Collaborate with sales team to support the company's growth strategy and reach prospective customers across business units
- Service multiple customers concurrently, in accordance with deadlines
- At least 3 years' previous account management experience delivering customer-focused solutions, ideally in a SaaS Tech environment
- Excellent relationship building and presentation skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Planning and organising skills, able to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Possess excellent attention to detail and take pride in the quality of their performance
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday. This is a remote position working 5 days from home.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'