Our Client, a major name in Insurance Broking, has an excellent opportunity for an Account Manager.
This is a significant opportunity to lead the delivery of first class risk management service to a range of major clients.
Your Clients will expect superior bespoke Insurance programmes and the best possible risk management advice. You will be dealing with CEO's and CFO's who want a close working relationship with their Insurance Expert.
You will be responsible for the revenues of those clients and their interests will be at the heart of the way you do business.
As an Account Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Determine appropriate solutions, structure, price and placement strategies that meet the clients' needs and deliver profitable business
- Lead and deliver the end to end ongoing client service
- Understand the clients' business and their risk management needs and look for solutions to deliver those needs
- Proactively develop appropriate solutions and proposals to ensure excellent client retention rates
- Design programme and pricing structures based on market and client knowledge
- Manage KPIs/SLAs to ensure targets are met
To be a successful Account Manager you will demonstrate:
- Excellent Commercial Insurance knowledge gained across all classes of business
- First class communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Integrity, credibility and presence at senior levels
- Genuine desire for excellent customer service
You will be focused on your client's needs and responsive to them, which would include visiting them when virtual meetings are not appropriate. Otherwise you will be able to work from home although you may wish to visit the office to keep in touch with your team.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'