We are currently recruiting for an experienced Field based Account Manager for a leading digital property company.
Our client who launched in 2000 is the UK’s largest property portal. Their aim is to empower the UK’s decisions around property using their sophisticated, yet simple, property search platform, which makes it easy for home hunters to find their 'happy’.
The role is home based covering your designated patch and customer base. Your main responsibilities are to target new andmanagedesignatedcustomersonadaytodaybasistoachieve company activityandsalestargets. You will be looking to buildandmaintainthebest possiblerelationships with your clients going forward.
Your responsibilities as an Account Manager
- Achieve new product targets in your area of responsibility.
- Identify new business opportunities, present and close with a bespoke advertising solution.
- Conduct regular account reviews to prove value and ROI.
- Conduct relevant product and service training with customers
- Consistently ensure all customers have clear understanding of pricing structure and new initiative
- Actively participate with on- going training
- Attend regional and national meetings
- To maintain a CRM database of your customers
- Liaise closely with other departments
Your experience as a Telephone Account Manager
- At least 4 years experience in a field based Account Manager role
- Have consistently overachieved set sales targets
- Positive attitude, onboard feedback, seek to be better.
- Excellent eye for attention to detail and accuracy
- Analytical and confident with data analysis
- Able to thrive in a hardworking and dynamic team
- Driven to exceed team expectations
- Problem solver with the ability to take ownership and resolve issues
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable to challenge ideas and ask questions
Benefits to you
- Competitive basic salary - £40,000
- Additional OTE £15,000
- Company car
- Numerous company benefits (Private medical insurance, Life Assurance, Maternity/paternity pay and more)
- Working from home
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Hannah Elson at Yolk Recruitment.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities
- Account Manager
- Relationship Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'