My client is an exciting FinTech scale-up in the centre of Leeds. They are transforming the way in which small business can access finance. Lots of small businesses struggle with cash flow so my client is building innovative products and leveraging technology to re-design the whole business loan process from start to finish.
Since launching in 2012 they have:
- Helped over 50,000 small businesses across the UK and Germany
- Has grown their team to 290 people across their London + Leeds offices
- Won a number of awards for their vibrant, social working environment and progressive culture
Do you thrive in a fast-paced and competitive, yet team-oriented environment? Do you love being challenged, with a real enthusiasm for world class relationship management? If so, this could be the perfect next role for you.
The role of Account Manager
As an Account Manager you will offer exceptional service to your portfolio of customers while simultaneously driving business growth. You will own the customer relationship from when they sign up, all the way through to renewal and advocacy. You will work hard to understand the customers’ financial needs and determine how you can most effectively support them to achieve their business goals. You will be skilled at building trust, explaining how the product works and nurturing successful long-term relationships with customers.
Responsibilities of the Account Manager
- Be the customer champion, driving business growth through adoption of the product within a portfolio of customers
- Nurture a portfolio of existing customer relationships to achieve higher health scores
- Support customers through the renewal process expediently
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with small businesses, helping them achieve their business goals
- Proactively guide customers through the process and ensure we exceed their expectations, effectively addressing customer concerns and issues
Requirements for the Account Manager
- 2+ years’ experience within an Account Management position with proven customer relationship management experience
- Strong business acumen with a real enthusiasm for helping SMEs
- Strong communication & listening skills with an excellent telephone manner and a passion for delighting customers
- Exceptional time-management and multitasking skills
- Good experience in explaining complex products and services to customers
- The ability to "think outside the box" to make suggestions that will help us improve our products, systems and processes
- Ambition and an entrepreneurial spirit, thriving in a dynamic, team-oriented environment
Benefits for the Account Manager
- A lovely office location in the centre of Leeds
- Two company retreats a year (in places like the French Alps or Spanish seaside)
- A paid volunteering day each year, for you to support your chosen charity
- Medical insurance from Vitality, including discounted gym membership
- Stock options
- Enhanced maternity and shared parental leave
- 25 days holiday per year and an extra day off on your birthday
- Flexible working
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Portfolio Management
- Relationship Management
- Exceptional relationship building skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'