Account Manager - Leading Online Financial Publisher. Salary £25k - £28k Basic + Uncapped Commission OTE £45k (Including Base Salary) + Benefits.
Benefits for you
- Basic Salary of up to £28,000
- Uncapped Commission with a realistic OTE of £45,000 in Year 1, £65,000 in Year 2
- 25 days paid holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Generous Company Pension Scheme
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Flexibility to work remotely
About the Company
With offices throughout the world our client is an award-winning Financial Publishing, Digital Information & Research provider serving the global risk, financial technology, and insurance markets.
Due to a record year over the past 12 months, they are now looking to expand by hiring for 2 Account Managers, 1 role will be to manage and grow an existing portfolio of accounts including Banks, Financial Institutions, Private Equity Firms and Hedge Funds whilst the other Account Manager role will be to service existing accounts within the Insurance sector.
As an Account Manager you will:
- Manage all aspects of the renewal cycle managing relationships with 200 - 250 existing accounts in the UK and Europe
- Provide proactive and consultative client support ensuring high retention and net revenue growth within an existing client base
- Hunt for new business within existing clients and look to cross sell / up sell additional subscription services to existing accounts
- Arrange online / face to face meetings with clients to build long term relationships
- Achieve and exceed quarterly sales revenue targets
- Negotiate renewal subscriptions with existing clients whilst always looking to grow your existing book of business
If you have at least 12 - 18 months experience in B 2 B Sales (ideally in subscription sales but not essential) and have track record in exceeding sales targets and would like to work for a market leader where you can develop and progress your career, then we would love to hear from you!
- Graduate calibre with a minimum of 12 - 18 months sales experience
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales revenue targets
- Whilst experience in subscription sales and account management / business development is preferred we are also open to seeing sales driven candidates with transferable skills from other sectors such as Recruitment, Sponsorship Sales / Delegate Sales or Advertising Sales
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Good understanding of Salesforce or other similar CRM systems
- Competitive, driven, willingness to learn and ambitious
Apply now for this Account Manager role. For more information please email your CV to us. We look forward to hearing from you!
ABR Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role and specialises in placing candidates into permanent positions within Media / Digital, Technology / SAAS, Market Research, Events & Business Information.
Due to high volumes of applicants we regret that we can only contact those who are invited to interview. Should you not have heard from us within 2 weeks you may assume you have not been successful at this time but we thank you for your time and interest in the role.
- Account Manager
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'