Based in Shoreditch, our client is a mobile marketing agency for some of the biggest app companies in the UK. They use their technology (built by one of the co-founders) to target, acquire, and re-engage smartphone customers and clients include The New York Times, The Telegraph, Bloom and Wild, and Addison Lee.
Established a year ago, they spent the first year raising money and building the products and now they're in the growth stage so it's an exciting time to join the team!
This Account Management position is a multi-faceted role which is deeply involved in every stage of delivering a campaign, from building relationships with clients and designing creatives to building sales decks to the actual process of serving the ads on a page. You don't need much experience, just an interest in our industry and a demonstrable desire to learn, take on responsibility and deliver great work.
Key Skills, Personality and Experience
Everyone in our Account Management team joined without any industry experience - you could be a recent grad or have tried another industry and looking for something new, all we really care about is the right attitude and interests which include:
- Curiosity The ability and desire to learn about new concepts and technologies.
- Creativity From deciding how to make something look nice to creative problem solving.
- Determination Start ups are hard, with no obvious solutions to complex problems. We're a small company with big ambitions and we'll only succeed if the team is stubbornly determined.
- Client Facing The candidate will have to build relationships with our clients and deliver world class service. From day one you'll be given the responsibility and freedom to develop and grow these commercial relationships.
- Creative Amongst other creative tasks, you will use Picnic's custom software and tools to build creative proposals for clients, showing how our product works and its benefits. You don't necessarily need Photoshop experience - just an interest in digital design.
- Delivery You will use a mixture of custom built tools, Excel and ad-tech software to analyse, optimise, target and deliver our campaigns.
- Everything else We're a small team so your responsibilities will constantly shift based on how the company grows. Depending on your skills and interests you might do some marketing, business development, 'product' work, build automation tools or processes, help with hiring, design the office, plan an event or learn to code. The one thing we can guarantee is that no two days are the same.
- Ambitious, entrepreneurial and fulfilling environment where every contribution makes a direct, tangible difference to the company’s growth
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited career progression. You will grow as the company grows.
- Free snacks, coffee, frequent social events
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'