Part remote (current fully remote), 28 days holiday plus bank hols, personal development opportunities. Account Manager, international pharmaceutical clients, corporate internal comms projects (creative and copy, digital, events), working in corporate comms team of 10. Long standing Marketing and Comms agency. Great culture.
With clients employing thousands of people worldwide, there is a significant need for internal communication to inform employees about company initiatives, events, company performance, employee opportunities, internal recruitment and so on. Working within the corporate communications team, alongside the Account Director and Account Execs, and alongside graphic and digital designers and copywriters, the Account Manager will be responsible for
- Liaising with clients to help them translate their ideas into workable designs and comms briefs and proposals
- Briefing the team, ensuring that projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Overseeing projects that span a diverse range of [largely digital] communication channels, including video, internal and external social media, intranet, articles, infographics, emails and more.
This role will suit Senior Account Execs or Account Managers from a MedComms / Medical Communications agency, creative or digital agency, marketing communications agency, or internal comms agency; or possibly Marketing Communications Managers or Execs whove worked in house in a similar capacity. Suitable candidates come with most if not all of the following
- Natural relationship builder, nurturing and organically building client accounts
- Excellent team player, with the ability to support and get the best out of team mates
- Highly organised with experience managing projects of varying complexity to tight deadlines and on budget
- Creative flair, able to turn clients ideas into creative yet achievable briefs
- Solid understanding of the befits of and differences between, digital communications
- Ambitious and motivated by making a difference, ideally with an interest in digital comms
- Ideally some exposure to med comms / pharmaceutical projects
The Account Manager will be joining a long established, specialist marketing and communications agency, working with very high profile international pharmaceutical clients. With a focus on personal development and work life balance, they boast a relaxed environment, an upbeat and engaged team of over 30 people, and a supportive management culture. Hours are 9:00 - 5:30, holidays 28 plus bank holidays.
This is an urgent requirement, if you feel it is well suited to your skills and experience, please click the link to apply ASAP
- Account ManagerAltrincham WA14 5ZR35-40k
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'