My client are an iconic brand and have an exciting and aggressive growth strategy planned - they are on a mission to be the biggest and best at what they do in the UK.
Sitting within the Business Development function, this team plays an integral role in the businesses customer recruitment strategy, helping to introduce new customers to the brand through partnerships with leading brands/organisations in UK.
As an Account Manager you'll be responsible for managing relationships with a portfolio of our existing partner brands, and working with them on an ongoing basis to agree mutually beneficial promotional campaigns that introduce new customers to the business. You will be targeted primarily with growing your existing accounts but you will also be expected to reactivate partnerships from lapsed/dormant accounts, so a hungry, business development style approach is a must. This is a telephone/virtual based sales role, so you'll be primarily office based and on the phone a lot, but also client facing (on video platforms right now), developing relationships with potential partners, pitching the proposition, negotiating and closing deals.
Who are you? You will have/be:
- Star-like qualities; lots of energy, passion and creative flair.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, especially verbal communication and rapport building.
- A skilled negotiator; tenacious with enthusiasm for closing deals.
- A strong work ethic, performs well under pressure and with a proven track record in a B2B sales environment.
Experience & qualifications:
- 2+ year's B2B sales/Account Management experience essential - it is desirable that you have managed multiple accounts at once, rather than just one or two key accounts.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- An understanding of direct response marketing is desirable.
What will my client give you in return?
An excellent basic salary plus uncapped bonus, payable quarterly, very generous holiday allowance plus flexible working and the opportunity to be part of this iconic brand at a very exciting time of growth... amongst other fantastic benefits!
Please get in touch now for a confidential chat
- B2B sales, account management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'