Account Manager - Tech Sales
Salford Quays, Manchester
£35,000-£40,000 DOE + £40,000 OTE Uncapped
Car Allowance, Laptop, Healthcare + Corporate benefits
Full IT Portfolio, cloud, data centre, managed services, security and consultancy
An exciting opportunity to take the next step in your career at an exciting tech solutions organisation specialising in data storage, virtualisation, cloud services and managed services. Providing consultancy and technology that deliver successful business outcomes for their clients.
Solving business challenges for over 20 years, through the design and delivery of award-winning IT solutions and services across a range of sectors and industries. From infrastructure and cloud solutions to managed service and support, our client works with some of the leading vendors in the world to deliver outstanding solutions.
Experiencing an exciting period of growth and backed by a further round of investment they are looking for driven individuals with a passion for sales and understanding of the sector to continue and join in their success.
- Taking ownership, managing and growing existing client base
- Nurturing and developing warm accounts
- Cross-selling solutions to support client’s needs
- Working closely with the marketing team to develop and implement campaigns and manage inbound leads
- Consultative and solutions based approach
- Identify and generate new prospects and convert them into key accounts
- Effectively build, manage and maintain long-term customer relationships at the highest level (both new and existing accounts), to serve as a trusted adviser
- Maximise database of clients and opportunities
- Structured and methodical approach to understanding a customer’s requirements/problems
- Experience in a similar role ideally within managed services industry and/or IT solutions
- 2-3 years experience with a proven track record of success
- A natural ability to build customer rapport
- Self-motivation and ambition
- The ability to manage time and workload
- A natural business acumen
- A proven ability to develop and close business opportunities
- Excellent communication skills, (oral and written)
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Proven ability to achieve financial and personal targets
- Positive and enthusiastic approach
Why you should join:
With a fantastic company culture you will benefit from a true family feel and a company that genuinely cares and invests in their employees, they have been awarded the investors in people gold award and have a truly supportive management and career development structure. You will also benefit from:
- UNCAPPED commission structure
- Excellent basic salary
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Flexible working environment pre and post Covid
- Tailored training and development plans to help you progress in your career with us
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Multiple exciting company paid social events
To apply for this exciting opportunity simply submit your CV and one of our Consultants will be in touch.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'