For: Account Manager
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/08028
Salary: £35,000 p.a.
Our client is a marketing agency and looking for an Account Manager with three to five years' experience in the PC Technology or Gaming industry in the European market. The role will be primarily focused on managing agency service delivery and the relationship with key agency clients across several regions. The position will be fulfilled remotely from the employee's home and/or the UK office. The role will have continuous communication via phone and email with team staff and clients.
This is a unique opportunity to work with a rising marketing agency with a niche focus on gaming. The job will require adaptability, a keen focus on the Gaming industry and a deep knowledge of the PC Technology and Gaming markets, including esports. The candidate will be expected to manage key accounts in line with industry best practice.
We are unable to forward candidates who do not have solid experience of working within the Gaming industry.
- Operating as main point of contact for assigned clients, which will include collaboration between the client and internal Client service teams.
- Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients, with the aim to sustainability grown house accounts through cross-selling or upselling of business services.
- Developing, executing, and evaluating Gaming marketing strategies for clients.
- Ensuring the client receives all services with best-in-class delivery in a timely fashion.
- Presenting regular reports to clients in an aesthetically pleasing, brand compliant, digestible format in PowerPoint (graphs), once given the raw data.
- Supporting the Business Development team to acquire new clients.
Essential Skills & Experience Required:
- 3-5 years' experience as Campaign/Account Manager within the gaming industry.
- Experience developing and coordinating marketing plans, projects, and programs.
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Excellent command of English, with a second language skill set desirable.
- Extensive and up-to-date knowledge of European and US gaming, lifestyle, business and daily media with a good network of contacts.
- Creative, target-oriented and reliable.
- Analytical skills and comprehension for the evaluation of best practices.
- Understanding of Social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn etc and third-party management software.
- Articulate and confident when dealing with senior stakeholders and clients and can build effective relationships at all levels.
- Team player with a natural talent of achieving common goals for the business and clients.
- Highly creative and can challenge the status quo whilst acting strategically and tactically.
- Ability to work autonomously, under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Be commercially aware and always get the best value for money for the business.
- Project management with ability to multitask, delegate and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Can prioritize against business and client objectives with ease.
- Interest in gaming and esports
- Personal resilience.
- Drive and self-motivation.
Hours: 9am - 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch. 22 days holiday.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'