Who are Safetykleen?
We are the leading provider of chemical cleaning and environmental solutions and we offer a unique service that combines parts cleaning equipment, environmental consultancy, and industrial waste collection to a diverse customer base, including transport, metalworking, manufacturing, and construction.
With 19 branches across UK and Ireland, we are looking for a talented individual that has the drive, enthusiasm, and commitment to deliver a professional service within our customer service sector to support our business growth. If you are this individual, we will offer you a competitive remuneration package, in addition to providing you with the latest technology and support to ensure that you are successful within your career at Safetykleen.
Job responsibilities for Account Manager
- Manage an allocated customer account portfolio
- Identify sales / growth opportunities within your customer account portfolio
- Understand your customers’ requirements and propose solutions to match their needs
- Provide on-going effective account management support, through regular customer care reviews
- Maintain activity reports through the company CRM system
- Achieve set monthly revenue and KPI targets
- Work closely with the Branch and Sales Service teams to identify and respond to opportunities
- Develop and manage your sales pipeline demonstrating effective pipeline management
- 30 / 60 / 90-day planners are effectively used.
- Respond to sales enquiries by phone, electronically and in person.
- Arrange / conduct product demonstrations and training as required.
- Manage your geographic area with regard travel planning and meetings; being mindful health & safety requirements.
- Utilise networking activities to create sales opportunities
- Manage customer retention effectively, starting discussions 120 days out
Role requirements for Account Manager
- Business to Business sales experience
- Proven track record of successful account and territory management
- Sales process background including account management, territory planning, pipeline development and a strong closing ability.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Managing your workload in a structured and organised manner
- Able to work autonomously, take initiative, deliver solutions and meet deadlines
- Valid driving license (maximum of 6 points)
Benefits for Account Manager
- Enhanced industry standard salary, car allowance and commission structure
- Private healthcare scheme
- Life Assurance coverage from day 1
- Stakeholder’s Pension scheme
- 28 days holiday entitlement inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Corporate discount scheme focussed on your wellbeing, including Virgin Active Gym membership
- We provide support and access to a range of internal and external courses to help develop and progress your career with us
- Finally, we recognise those important celebrations in your life, such as birthdays, work anniversaries and becoming a parent.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'