£22000 to £25000 OTE £45000 plus
Free Parking onsite
My client is a leading online retailer specialising in online luxury products and electrics and they are looking to appoint a B2B Sales Advisor/Account Managers on a permanent basis for both the IT division and the servers division.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading name in the industry in a busy and vibrant offices which offer you 28 days holiday a year, an amazing discount scheme for you and your immediate family and a free onsite car park!!
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing key accounts
- Providing an excellent service to all customers
- Providing a full service, offering advice and guidance on product and services
- Outbound warm calls and inbound calls (IT/Servers)
- Offering a 1:1 account management service
- Understanding the different range of products
- Contacting customers that have purchased a product from the business
- Building long lasting professional relationships.
- Hitting targets and KPI's
The right person for the role will:
- Sales experience (B2B or B2C in the IT industry)
- Have excellent organisation skills
- Be a strong communicator both written and verbal
- Technically minded
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- Target driven
- Onsite Parking
- Health care plan
- Staff discount on products
- Buy additional holidays
For the IT Account Manager you will need to be IT savvy and be able to confidently sell. This role is paying up to £22,000 with on OTE of £40,000 in your first year.
If you are applying for the IT Server Account manager you will need to extremely IT literate with server experience as you will be speaking to clients who are looking to order products for their servers. This role is paying up to £25,000 with on OTE of £45,000 in your first year.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'