Job Title: Account Manager
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: £25,000-£26,000 pa depending on experience
Weekly Hours: Basic 42.5 Hours a week. (8:30am - 5:30pm Mon-Fri exc. public holidays)
Location: Milton Keynes
Start Date: TBC
- Sales Account Management, managing key accounts across the UK & EU
- Updating and managing of DTE’s procurement portal
- Responsible for registering opportunities on-line and by phone with the relevant manufacturers.
- Producing quotations under the supervision of the Sales Account Managers.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with accounts
- Manage projects within client relationships
- Identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service
- Organising of Manufacturer/Supplier RMA to an efficient/timely manner
- Managing of sales reports to distribute internally & externally
- Assisting with project management to ensure orders arrive within scheduled timeframes
- Management of order tracking and liaising with customers
- Other Ad Hoc duties
Suitable candidates will have the below skills:
Excellent communication skills.
Previous roles as a sales account manager in a fast-paced environment desirable
IT literate to a decent standard.
Microsoft Excel experience.
Previously experience with SAP Business one not required but would be of great advantage.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'