Role: Account Manager
Location: Prestwich, Manchester
Industry: Toy wholesaler distribution
Salary: up to £25,000 (based on previous experience) plus discretionary bonus, 20 days holiday
Hours: Mon-Thur 9.00am-5.00pm, Fri 9.00am-4.00pm
We are looking for an innovative, dynamic and driven Account Manager ideally with experience working within the wholesale market to join a very fast-paced and exciting toy distribution company based in Prestwich, Manchester. As an Account Manager, you’ll be managing relationships with international merchants, across a variety of multiple channels where no two days are ever the same. Joining a family-style office with a team of 18 people you will very much be running your own customer database and managing these relationships on a daily basis. Organisation and a 'hard work ethic’ are fundamental in succeeding in this position, with a lot of long-term progression on offer in the business as a whole. You will be a natural 'people’s person’ with a flair for maintaining a strong network of relationships with your clients as well as your fellow employees.
Your responsibilities (not limited to)
- Driving and maintaining the growth of top regional and international clients through pro-active Account Management
- Being the first point of contact to your clients and providing consultancy advice through the entire sales cycle from start to finish
- Managing the integration of clients to the business’s CRM system SAGE
- Working closely/helping with the other Account Managers as and when needed
- Reviewing and updating outstanding orders ensuring that orders go out on time
- Filling out and reviewing new line forms
- Updating excel spreadsheets to correlate with SAGE
- Updating specific text for the website
- Collating and updating images as and when needed
- Chasing Purchase orders
- Liaising with customers via phone and email
- Liaising with the warehouse daily
- Arranging specific pallet information
- Ensuring all loads that are being shipped are correctly numbered and in order
- Assisting with translations as per the country it is being sold to
- Organising recycling labels
If you are a hardworking, motivated and exceptionally organised individual who thrives in a fast-paced and extremely busy role then this is the right position for you! Working with some of the world’s leading toy brands such as 'LOL’, 'Disney’ and 'Barbie’ to name but a few. You will be a team player with the ability to work to your own autonomy without being micromanaged.
Due to the sheer volume of applications, Office Collective can only reply to successful candidates.
We wish you the best of luck with your current job search.
- Account Management
- Account Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'