Basic salary of £24,000 per annum (OTE £32,000)
Richmond, London (currently remote working)
Are you a passionate sales professional who enjoys building and developing relationships with existing clients? Want to progress your career as an Account Manager and work in a sociable office surrounded by like-minded individuals? If so, our client wants to hear from you.
Our client is the UK’s leading classifieds site. Created by two friends looking to help people like themselves settle in a new city, they began life as an online platform for buying and selling spare things. Almost two decades on, our client has grown into a highly-successful site with over 16 million unique visitors every month.
The organisation is part of the eBay Classified Group, the world-leader in online classifieds, with 12 brands that span the globe.
At the beginning of 2020, our client launched their new dealer-facing brand that brings together a number of network brands to help dealers of all sizes reach buyers throughout their journey.
Our client is currently looking for an Account Manager to join their rapidly expanding Motors Team.
- Basic salary of £24,000 per annum
- A competitive commission structure (OTE £32,000)
- 25 days’ holiday increasing with length of service
- Up to 7.5% employer pension contribution
- Progression opportunities within the business where and when appropriate
- Constant and ongoing training through a learning and development offering
- Access to a wellbeing programme
- Discounts at local fitness studios, restaurants and health and beauty salons
- Vibrant, modern offices in a great location by the river
This is a very exciting time to join the team. Strengthening their position as number two in the motors listing market, our client now provides dealers with a seamless way to advertise their vehicles. They continue to have ambitious plans for double digit annual growth, backed by significant investment and a robust strategic plan.
This is a pivotal moment in our client’s journey that will open up many new opportunities for them to capitalise on – you will have the chance to contribute to their success and reap the rewards of your hard work.
What’s more, our client will support you to build on your existing abilities with excellent training and hands-on learning experiences via their sales academy.
As an Account Manager, you’ll deliver a first-class service to Motors clients.
In this pivotal role, you’ll make a high volume of calls, getting in touch with clients, ensuring they’re happy and identifying any opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell services.
Here’s some of what you’ll be getting up to:
- Ensuring opportunities and threats are identified and planned for within your account base
- Delivering weekly reports and forecasts to your line manager
- Ensuring your accounts receive the best possible ROI and a world-class user experience
- Maintaining your knowledge of products and services so you can answer any questions clients may have
To be considered as an Account Manager, you’ll need:
- Previous sales experience
- A passion for speaking to people and building long lasting relationships
- A highly organised and methodical approach to your work
- The ability to multitask effectively and efficiently
- A solution-orientated approach to problems
- A positive, can-do attitude
It would be great if you had telephone-based B2B sales and account management experience, but this isn’t essential.
Our client wants to speak with you if you’ve worked as an Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Sales Executive, Sales Rep, Sales Representative, Business Development Executive, Customer Account Manager or Client Relationship Manager.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as an Account Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 9:00 – 17:30, Monday to Friday
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'