A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of the largest independent Lloyd’s Brokers in the world who are looking for an Account Manager to join their successful team based in London (the team are happy for this role to be based in London or home based).
As an Account Manager, you will be joining the North American Property team and in doing so, you will be expected to carry out the following duties and responsibilities:
- Account Management, transactional broking and Technical broker back-up and support functions
- Running day to day servicing on key strategic Canadian Line slips and Binding Authorities
- Preparing Client and London market documentation to a high standard. (e.g. MRC slips and endorsements)
- Obtaining quotes from key markets
- Day-to-day running of the facilities
- You will also be expected to assist with processing through internal broker systems as required
The ideal candidate to fill this exciting new role will have the following desirable experience and requirements:
- Experience in a London market broking/ technical account manager role, handling Property risks, preferably from Canada or USA
- Experience producing MRC slips
- Be an advanced user of Excel
In return you will receive a competitive remuneration, excellent employee benefits and a genuine career progression.
- Account Manager
- Account Handlers
- London Market
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'