Our client, a healthcare advertising and communications agency, is looking for an Account Manager join their team in Basingstoke. The role will ultimately be based on-site, meanwhile they fully support remote working. You will be responsible for leading a broad spectrum of clients’ projects and strategically owning and developing client relationships, such as:-
- Taking client briefs, pro-actively suggesting solutions to the client - adding value, up selling and cross selling where possible
- Defining the project, building the project quotation for internal and external services
- Communicating clearly to the client what is being delivered and the associated costs
- Liaising with the in-house team and external vendors to build the project schedule
- Ownership of project, monitoring and communicating schedule and any changes to client
- Following up with client to find out how successful project was and encourage them to discuss future projects
What You'll Bring
- Marketing / Creative agency experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Pharma/Science background preferable
- Understanding of ABPI guidelines preferable
- Excellent listening skills
- Adaptable and flexible with good time management skills
- Methodical and logical approach
- Demonstrate professionalism to clients, colleagues and suppliers
- Presentation skills
- Good digital understanding
- Microsoft office
About The Agency
They work in 31 countries with some of the world’s biggest brands including Novartis, Pfizer, MSD, Takeda and Sanofi. Their strategic and creative thinking is informed not only by their healthcare experience, but also by their consumer and technology work. This unique multi-industry exposure gives them the edge over healthcare-only agencies.
A warm, friendly working atmosphere colours everything from their client interactions to their creative output. It’s the reason for their enduring client relationships and their regular service and communication awards.
They encourage a healthy work-life balance at our Basingstoke hub, providing access to an on-site gym and cafeteria, sporting events and the odd lunchtime at the local country pub.
What you’ll get
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days Holiday
- Flexi-Holiday Buy and Sell Scheme
- Company Sponsored Contributory Pension Scheme
- Health and Wellbeing Benefits
- Learning and Career Opportunities
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity within a forward thinking and innovative organisation this could be the role for you!
- Healthcare Communications
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'