Due to a recent, successful tender, we are looking for an Account Manager with previous on site experience within the Transport & Logistics sector, specifically Retail.
This role is all about Customer Satisfaction, both for our clients and workers. Consistent delivery of high performance and continuous improvement through proactive management are key, ensuring we achieve and exceed our agreed Service Levels.
- Overall management of contract
- Manage and develop existing on site Team
- Coach and manage the performance of the temporary workforce, including recognising high performers and managing risk
- Promote compliance and regularly update processes to incorporate changes, ensuring all contractual obligations are met
- Attend Daily Compliance, Weekly SLA & Monthly Review meetings with the Client
- Update senior management with MI on a regular basis and flag any concerns
- Ensure robust recruitment strategies, including retention, to fulfil peak requirements
- Drive and maintain momentum on Health & Safety Focus
- Attend Monthly H & S meetings
- Promote performance based initiatives
- Build and extend client relations
- Oversee temp payroll
- A background in Retail, Transport or High Volume Recruitment is essential
- A passion for success
- Dedicated to exceeding our Clients expectations
- Strong management capability
This position is available immediately, please apply in strictest confidence
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'