Compliance Account Manager
£25,000 - £40,000 DOE
Permanent, Full time
Reed Harrogate are recruiting for a local UK leader in the compliance services industry. Their team of experts offers a specialist and comprehensive compliance service, assisting their clients across all business sectors.
The role would involve:
- Providing knowledge and support to colleagues throughout the business
- Providing clients with the solutions to enable them to comply with all relevant regulatory requirements and industry best practice
- Advising upon enquiries from existing and potential clients
- Responsible for research and knowledge development
- Building and maintaining supportive and professional relationships with key clients and personnel
- Assisting in the development of new compliance products and solutions
- Supporting in the training and development of junior and administrative personnel
The skills they are looking for are:
- Both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Focus on customer service
- Excellent organisation
- Good computer and keyboard skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Excellent time management
- Problem solving
- Solution focused attitude
- Law degree or relevant qualifications (preferred but not essential)
- Experience in a similar role preferable
This company are expanding at a rapid rate so opportunity to progress will be available should you put the work in!
Does this role tick all the boxes?! Feel free to apply!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'