My client a well-established global trading tech firm are looking for an English-speaking account manager to work within their modern office on the outskirts of Leeds.
The role will involve working on their out of hours account team between the hours of 1pm - 9pm Monday - Friday.
I am looking for an energetic, sales focused account manager with a minimum of 5 years' experience within an account manager function. Open on industry although IT or Tech industry would be a distinct advantage.
The role will involve but will not be limited to:
- Following up on enquiries and warm leads from global partners
- Handling sensitive account information
- Cross promotion and up selling of services
- Taking payments and arranging direct debits
- Generating and issuing invoices
- Dealing with a wide variety of customers
- Excellent relationship building skills
In exchange my client is offering a starting salary between £20,000 - £25,000 (inclusive of a yearly shift allowance of £2,500, which is paid monthly) AND an uncapped commission scheme with a realistic OTE of £28,000 - £32,000)
Free on-site parking, pension, private medical options, career progression and staff discounts on products.
If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered, please send your CV
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'