Parker Young is supporting a leading cloud services and data centre provider with exciting and ambitious growth plans, to identify a number of talented sales professionals, for Account Management positions.
As Account Manager, you will act as a trusted advisor to clients, focusing on selling IT managed Services/ Solutions and consulting on current IT environments and future needs. You will develop and maintain client relationships, build and manage your own book of business and drive the full sales cycle from initial contact to close.
You will engage with your IT specialist colleagues to support and develop long term buying relationships with organisations, focusing your time in developing relationships with external partners to work leads and close business.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver sales growth across both managed cloud services and solutions business
- Identify, create, campaign and close sales opportunities within the customer base
- Generate new business by means of using existing industry network, prospecting and customer networks
- Structured approach to understanding a customer’s requirements/problems and managing an internal team to deliver against these
- Effectively build, manage and maintain long-term customer relationships at the highest level to serve as a trusted adviser for new and existing accounts
- Understand and adapt to ongoing product and technology developments
- Identify and open opportunities across more complex and contracted professional service solutions to ensure a consistent pipeline
- Work within the framework of policies and procedures, ensuring that your work furthers the core values and objectives.
- Provide excellent customer and client care
- Contribute to the development of a professional working environment
- Commit to your own development and a willingness to undertake relevant training opportunities.
- Have a flexible approach to work in order to meet deadlines.
To be considered for this position, you must have experience in developing and executing against sales strategies in a similar sector. You must be familiar with data analysis and reporting and have a proven track record of achievement in financial and personal targets. You will have excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic along with positivity and enthusiasm.
Due to the current climate linked to the COVID19 pandemic, we are experiencing a significantly increased level of applications and therefore cannot respond to everyone. If you do not hear from us within seven days of applying, your application will not be progressed.
- Account Management
- Account Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'