Senior Account Manager - Housing & Charities
Senior Account Manager Job Purpose
A BRAND NEW opportunity for an Senior Account Manager focused on growing and generating business within the public sector.
A growing services provider to public sector and corporate organisations are looking for proactive, vibrant and energetic salesperson to join their expanding team. Working with a qualified, experienced and dynamic leadership team where investment and aggressive growth plans are at the forefront of all activity.
Your responsibilities include managing and developing profitability of low-mid spend accounts. You will also be responsible for finding, developing and closing opportunities with new business accounts.
Senior Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Achievement or over-achievement of target as issued by Line Manager
- Issue accurate forecasting on a weekly basis, completing and populating template found on shared work
- Develop and strengthen relationships of new and existing customers through proactive working
- Understand and identify customer organisation structure, strategy, processes, business objectives and engage and build relations with stakeholders to identify, find and close new business opportunities
- Book in external meetings for sales representatives/consultants, pre-sales and attend where applicable as part of ongoing development
- Find, develop and close opportunities with new business accounts
- Proactive Sales Activity to be completed across all renewals: identifying and closing new business opportunities, closing Multi-year contracts, co-Terminations, 3rd Party and managed service contracts
- Attend, book in and create modernised network events aligned with customer demand/need
- Negotiate and work closely with vendors, distributors and partners
- Update, maintain and utilise the company CRM
What's on Offer for the Senior Account Manager
A basic salary of £35-44k depending on experience with excellent commission scheme (un-capped)
Applicable Skills: Sales, Business Development
Click apply now for immediately consideration for this opportunity.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'