The Rank Group are known through our iconic brands; Mecca Bingo and Grosvenor Casinos. We employ almost 11,000 people across our brands, in roles ranging from Casino Croupiers, Poker Dealers, Chefs and Bingo Club Callers, through to specialists in Marketing, Property, Finance, Law and Human Resources and many more. We are a multi-channel business, operating across our retail (club and casino venues), online and mobile. We are always changing and always innovating.
Our Customer Solutions Hub is based in the heart of Sheffield, with beautiful views of Victoria Quays and easy access to the town centre. We’re proud of the environment we’ve created and unlike other Contact Centres, we offer a culture of learning, development and fun.
We are looking for a 'junior account manager' to join our VIP Team based in our City Centre office in Sheffield
The VIP Administrator/Jnr Account manager role is the perfect opportunity for an enthusiastic driven candidate to work for the VIP Division of Rank Digital.
The role will be to predominantly support the VIP Executives/Account Managers to manage high value customer accounts and assist the VIP Account Manager in the retention, reactivation and acquisition of VIP players for Rank Digital.
This role will also include responsibility for maintaining an exceptional level of customer service through responding to all VIP queries in a timely and professional manner.
Delivering value from our VIP customers is a critical strategic capability for driving revenue across the business and as such your role will require you to work on several outbound projects which will involve but not be limited to, invitations for hospitality events, reactivation, retention, acquisition, promotional campaigns, upgrades, safer gambling conversations, share of wallet and more.
- Work across multiple products, with a focus on casino, games, sports and poker
- Liaising with high end clientele through email, phone, live chat and account messaging on a daily basis
- Develop good rapport with profitable VIP & level 2 customers in order to reactivate, retain and acquire their play
- Daily contact with players including inbound queries and complaints with an aim to resolve the issues asap
- Ensure that target and service levels are maintained, and quality control procedures adhered to
- Weekly reporting as requested by the Account Manager on a specific segment of players
- Liaising with various teams on a daily basis such as Fraud & Payments, CRM, Customer Service and those based in Gibraltar
- Monitoring customer spend and holding Safer Gambling conversations when needed. Be aware of responsible gambling guidelines, and act as an ambassador for safer gambling ensuring the business meets its own requirements to be a responsible operator, adhering to specified compliance and license policies and regulations
- Assist the Customer Verification Team when required for any Enhanced Due Diligence needs
- Work with our retail clubs to promote cross channel to our customers
- To meet targets against productivity, quality and KPIs set by the VIP Team Manager
- The working hours will be shifts from Monday - Sunday. Opening hours are 9am - 8pm.
- The official job title is VIP Administrator but we are looking to attract candidates with account management skills
- Experience of looking after high-end clientele.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Proven knowledge and or experience of gaming/casinos.
- Knowledge of customer service and retention.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Prepared to go the extra mile when required.
- Ability to remain professional and productive whilst under pressure.
- Excellent communication both written and oral.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Enthusiastic team player with the drive to work independently.
- Outgoing personality with a 'can do’ attitude.
- Ability to come up with ideas/concepts and suggestions/improvements and follow these through to implementation.
In return, you’ll go through our Customer Champion training, where you’ll learn how to become a fully-fledged Customer Champion, you’ll be part of an incredible culture, which offers fun, learning and development and you’ll get to work for one of the biggest brands in Entertainment and Gaming.
If you’d be interested in joining the Rank family, please get in touch and we can talk through the options available to you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'