Account Manager | Print Management | Maternity Cover (Initially) | Nottinghamshire | £35,000 - £40,000
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our fantastic client's team to manage print and POS campaigns. You will be based in their impressive Head Office in Nottinghamshire, but required to travel weekly to clients’ locations. While this is a full-time role, you will need a flexible approach to meet the demands of several fast paced accounts. Ideally, you will have two to three years’ experience in a similar role and strong print production knowledge. Some experience of direct mail and campaign management would be useful, but not essential.
You will be joining the team to cover a maternity leave period of potentially 6 to 12 months.
About the Account Manager role:
- Ability to build knowledge of key stakeholders and their requirements
- Ensuring personal and team service is delivered to a consistently high standard (from attending production meetings to system/process enhancement)
- Ability to relay print briefs to our head office production facility
- Consultative print expertise and ability to offer solutions, by working through problems and taking the pressure off our client stakeholders
- Ensuring all work is delivered on time to a high standard and to the correct specifications
- Excellent computer literacy skills for managing data from Excel and other programs
- Work collaboratively with internal colleagues from our in-house creative agency to execute creative briefs
- Account management experience on retail or food service (hospitality) accounts, preferably on site with clients
- Management of marketing briefs from concept to distribution with multiple agencies
- Experience of working on complex accounts with multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge or appreciation of the world of print and production basics, including design, artwork, print, fulfilment, distribution, etc. (although there is no need to be a technical expert)
- Experience in dealing with data for use in mailings or client estate allocation/profile data
- Experience of managing multiple client accounts would be useful.
- Confident and comfortable communicator who can use varied methods and communicate with people at all levels
- Excellent project management skills
- Highly organised
- Full UK driving license is essential.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity so if this sounds like you, send us your details ASAP!!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'