I'm currently working on a fantastic opportunity for an Account Manager to join an integrated agency based in Birmingham on a fixed term 12-month contract.
This is a really exciting opportunity to join the account handling team of a busy internal agency who work with a variety client across multiple sectors and of course managing a huge variety of integrated campaigns. Working within a team of Account Managers you'd have your own client base and, with the support of a dedicated Account Executive, you'd be working on campaigns that span print and digital and have an international remit; one minute you could be working on a brochure or email campaign and the next you could be managing a big outdoor advertising campaign or event.
They're looking for someone with creative flair and excellent client management skills, someone who can take a brief and bring it to life managing projects through to timelines and budgets and creating exceptional campaigns. You would have line management responsibility for your Account Executive, so you'd need to be a nurturing manager with the ability to lead and develop.
- Line management of your Account Executive, including responsibility for training and development
- Developing and managing exceptional relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Take detailed client briefs, produce accurate quotes and create inspiring creative briefs
- Project Management of marketing campaigns to timelines and budgets managing internal teams and external suppliers
- Pitching and presenting to internal departments
Knowledge and experience required:
- Experience project managing integrated marketing campaigns from brief to execution within an agency environment
- Ability to work to deadlines with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent client management skills with a focus on building exceptional relationships with a focus on proactively working with your clients
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Account Manager looking to join within a really well-established internal agency working on some brilliant campaigns for a brilliant organisation. If you're an aspiring Account Manager looking to join a talented team supported by a brilliant manager and dedicated Account Executive this could be the perfect role for you.
The agency is based outside of central Birmingham and is easily commutable from Coventry, Birmingham, Warwickshire, Leamington Spa, Solihull, Warwick, Nuneaton, Tamworth, Sutton Coldfield, Redditch, they also have onsite parking.
If you would like to know more or have a confidential chat, please send through your CV today!
Account Manager, Integrated Agency, £27,000 - £29,000, Birmingham
- "Marketing Account Manager" OR "Senior Account Manager"
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'