I'm looking to speak with candidates, based in London who have graduated with a 2:1 or above from either a;
- Times top 150 Universities in the World / Russel Group University / Redbrick University
This is an exciting role for anyone with a background in account management or customer service, looking to take their next step with a Global leading business.
Recognised as one of the Financial Times top 100 fastest growing companies in Europe 2019, my client is pioneering a new category of cyber-security technology, the "Enterprise Immune System:. Founded in 2013, by September 2018 the company was valued at $1.65bn with almost a thousand staff and many thousands of businesses worldwide. The technical hub and headquarters are located in Cambridge, with a US headquarters in San Francisco and offices in 40 countries. Our technology applies cutting-edge machine learning and mathematics to the field of cyber-security.
The successful Customer Success Manager will be responsible for the following;
- Manage a portfolio of existing customers
- Manage client escalations to resolution across the business.
- Work closely with the Commercial Directors, Account Executives, Subject Matter Experts, Technical Account Managers and Cyber Threat Analysts who will support you in performing your role.
- Have excellent organisational and project management skills, working with high valued customers in a pressurised environment.
- Constantly conduct health checks to drive satisfaction and retention.
- Present, discuss and demonstrate cyber threat defence solutions to CISOs and information security experts as required.
- You will also need to be prepared to travel, at short notice, to visit clients as directed by senior management.
The successful Customer Success Manager will possess a range of the following ;
- Minimum 2:1 from a leading University (Top 150 in the world ranked by the times, Russell Group or Redbrick University)
- 1+ year experience in CSM function, account management, client service role or consulting
- Ability to manage in complex and crisis situations in a confident and calm manner
- Able to effectively communicate with senior business professionals across every industry vertical
- Familiarity with enterprise networking technology
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Willing to travel to accounts across the territory
- Strong time management skills, self-motivation and goal orientated at all times.
- Able to effectively work as a part of team
The successful Customer Success Manager will, in return, receive
- Competitive base salary
* BUPA family healthcare
* Pension contribution
* Other benefits include transport allowance, free lunch on a Friday*, free fruit and regular office social events (* dependent on region)
- account manager bd sales customer service KAM
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'