Account Manager - Leeds
Growing IT Re-Seller - exciting time to join
A BRAND NEW opportunity for a Account Manager focused on selling new world technology in the Cloud environment.
Our client is a trusted partner in Technology, who focus on core IT solutions including; hardware, cloud consultancy, networking & storage and managed services to name a few. They want all their sales people to be motivated, valued and successful so spend time training and developing is high priority.
Account Manager Job Purpose
As the successful internal Account Manager you will be responsible for achieving all sales and performance targets set in line with the company objectives with the highest degree of professionalism and efficiency whilst ensuring that all sales and GP opportunities are maximised. You must strive toward establishing 'trusted advisor' status with clients.
- To successfully develop and drive sales plans
- Manage client records within CRM to ensure good communication and knowledge sharing about clients through good record keeping
- Use robust questioning at all levels within a Client to fully understand the business needs to ensure that suggested applications of technology are relevant and valuable
- Extend the portfolio of Clients through prospecting, qualification and profiling where necessary
- Build and nurture relationships on multiple levels within the client portfolio. Extending the relationship across hierarchy levels within Clients
What's on Offer
A basic salary of £30-50k experience dependant + Uncapped Commission
Relevant Background: Account Management, Business Development
Click apply now for immediate consideration for this opportunity.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'