Job Title - Account Manager
Hours - 8am - 5pm (Mon-Fri)
Location - Manchester
Salary - £20k - £22k (OTE approx £26-27K uncapped)
We have and exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join the team within a national company. The client is looking for a pro active and motivated individual to join a small team of account managers in managing and growing a portfolio of accounts.
The main parts of the role include:
- Increase revenue of allocated existing accounts via the development of strong relationships with the customers and working to targets.
- Identify target account opportunities for field sales team.
- Maintain a high level of customer care at all times in adherence to customer SLA’s & KPI’s.
- Completion of CRM system with call activity and relevant information.
- Ensure effective call back planning to contact all customers.
- Thorough preparation prior to all calls and clear objectives established utilising Business Intelligence information in CRM system.
- Develop full understanding of products and legislation as required.
- Applying knowledge of the features and benefits of specific products to help drive improved pricing and differentiate the company from its competitors
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Can demonstrate the ability to influence
- Highly motivated and adaptable
- Proven ability to work under pressure
- Good sales acumen
- Excellent customer service skills
- Stromg negotiation skills
- Organisational skills
- Handling difficult situations
We welcome approaches from candidates interested in sales, business development, account management, telesales, call centre, telemarketing and internal sales roles.
- Account Management
- Account Manager
- Customer Service
- Sales Executive
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'