An opportunity to work for an exciting, ambitious and forward-thinking business finance provider, who are on the lookout for an Account Manager. This would be an amazing chance for an Account Manager to join specialist business lender assisting with effective risk management and ensuring the client journey is successful. This leading Lender has a strong appetite within the Unsecured and secured commercial lending space, along with ambitious growth plans for the years ahead. This business lends up to £50,000 and are eager to help start ups and established companies while providing an amazing service.
Account Managers will be rewarded for their efforts with a very competitive salary of up to £30,000 dependent on experience, benefits including training and development professional development. They offer great company culture, state of the art offices, yearly retreats, regular salary reviews, 20 days holiday + birthday off, stock options + much more!
The successful Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Providing excellent service to all clients and 3rd parties
- Accurately capture all data and info correctly
- Providing advice to customers if required
- Ensure accurate filing and administration
The successful Account Manager will have:
- Experience in Lending working as an Underwriter, Case Manager, Credit Analyst or similar.
- Experience in the SME lending sector ideally
- A sound understanding of financial ratios, credit reporting agency data, and experience in analysing financial statements.
- Strong analytical capabilities and excellent Excel skills.
- A strong work ethic with great attention to detail.
If the above describes you and you want to join an ambitious and well-respected lender apply today for immediate consideration.
- account manager
- account management
- business finance
- case management
- commercial finance
- commercial lending
- business loans
- commercial loan
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'