Our client, launched in 2000, is now the biggest home-grown web brand in the UK with traffic levels surpassed only by Facebook, Google, Youtube, eBay and Amazon. The company have enjoyed impressive market growth since 2000 and are leaders in their field. The company offer excellent benefits and believe in supporting and training people. Very generous basic salary on offer plus company car, uncapped OTE, bonus and private health, lap top and phone.
Account Manager London - Job Overview
- Field and Home based, out on the road 3-4 days per week
- Consultative selling, you will work with a core of 40 key clients using key data to upsell & x-sell and retain their business.
- Responsible for 8 visits per week and growth of your business - own the sales cycle
Skills & Experience required
- 3 years consultative field based sales experience - media sales a distinct advantage
- Good maths and enjoy working with Excel, producing data reports with ability to communicate strategy clearly
- Competency in dealing with objections and resilience
- Graduate level ideally
Selling is your passion, you are good at it and enjoy working to targets
Sandiford Green operate as a recruitment agent on behalf of the client.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'