My clients dynamic environment contributes to a thriving growth-focused culture throughout their business, providing many career opportunities that span sales, commercial and corporate activities.
Working as part of a team and reporting to the General Manager, this role is accountable for establishing and developing a customer account base in the OA reseller market. Proactively managing the sales of various products into the account base to exceed monthly profit targets and achieve Key Performance Indicators in line with the expectations set out by the company.
• Managing own performance against key performance indicators; including but not limited to Gross Profit, call activity, margin and traded accounts with the support of the General Manager.
• Lead sourcing and qualifying new accounts with the potential to do business with the company
• Targeting and profiling potential leads to establish opportunities for new business and encourage new customers to open an account with the company.
• Building relationships with the key stakeholders in the account base – maintaining regular contact to Introduce new manufacturers, products and technologies to customers to achieve sales growth
• Developing and demonstrating industry leading product knowledge and proactively keeping abreast of new trends / products in the market by attending product and vendor training, researching and self-study
• Engaging the General Manager, vendors and / or the commercial team to identify and report large sales opportunities that may require additional support to secure business
• Identifying accounts with significant profit or product opportunity warranting additional support or focus and arranging visits for the BDM and / or General manager
• Working with the General Manager to review the factors affecting target achievement such as non-traders, stock availability and competition to revise the approach and take appropriate action where necessary
• Demonstrating high levels of motivation to drive towards targets on a daily, weekly and monthly basis ensuring consistently high levels of team morale
• Building internal relationships to encourage synergy with other departments such as Commercial, Customer Service and Credit Control
• Maintaining a high performing work ethic in line with company values and management expectations
• Resolving internal and external issues promptly and professionally - escalating to the General manager where necessary
• Using the internal systems to track performance
• Developing the skills to deliver ad hoc presentations where required such as covering for the General Manager or at customer meetings
• Attending side by side coaching sessions with the General manager. Agreeing and completing SMART objectives to increase productivity and improve performance
• Attending daily team meetings to learn about incentives and promotions and to communicate important product messages to entire account base
• Gathering and recording accurate, timely and relevant CRM data in order for it to be used to develop stronger relationships and maximise profit opportunity
• Maintaining electronic price feeds to customers through the internal system to ensure that all prices are up to date and accurate and that the correct margin parameters are in place
Please contact with your CV in Word.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'