Join this top agency and help massive well-known brands achieve their goals.
This agency is all things digital and works across all digital channel, SEO, PPC, Programmatic, Paid Social and Digital PR to name a few.
They require a strong Account Manager to look after a wide portfolio of valuable clients, keeping the communication lines strong and retaining business. The Account Manager will work closely with the Technical Account Managers to ensure that robust plans are put in place and deadlines met.
This company believes in development from within, so this role comes with excellent training and progression opportunities. They also invest a lot of resource into staff well being and create holistic packages from healthy food in the office to letting your hair down days away!
Roles and Responsibilities of the Account Manager
- Build and maintain strong and lasting working relationships with clients face to face, phone calls and electronically depending on what is appropriate
- Understand clients needs through and through, including financial position and how to get them the best return on investment
- Report on performance and measure again target
- Achieve 80% client retention
- Understand the detailed handover of new accounts from new business team
Skills and Attributes
- Motivated self starter with a desire to succeed
- Relevant industry experience would be highly useful, PPC and SEO in an agency environment
- Someone who naturally builds rapport with teams, clients and colleagues
- Highly organised, and able to manage a number of clients simultaneously
Our client is looking to fill this role as soon as possible so if this role has caught your eye do not hesitate and apply today.
- Account Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'