Basic Salary: £25,500 to £28,000, depending on experience (up to £30,000 inc. of OTE)
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly organised Contract Coordinator to join our Contracts Team.
As a Contract Coordinator you will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to manage your own workload under pressure
- Demonstrate good negotiation skills
- You’ll have an excellent telephone manner and good negotiation skills, although training will be provided
- You’ll be methodical and organised in your approach with an ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise
- You will have excellent attention to detail and work consistently with accuracy
- You'll be confident in writing formal business letters
- You must be able to work to deadlines
About The Job:
- You’ll work within a team of five contract coordinators managing your own portfolio of contracts
- You will take the lead on the day-to-day management of a range of maintenance and service contracts on behalf of our clients
- As well as managing the commercial renewal of contracts, you will develop and maintain strong working relationships with Trust stakeholders as well as working closely with the Contracts Team Manager, Trust Account Manager and the Service Delivery and Implementation Support Team
- Your primary responsibilities will be to ensure that all contracts are renewed in line with agreed timescales and that any opportunities to reduce costs for the client, and generate fees are properly investigated, managed and presented
- Pension scheme with the opportunity to receive employer contributions
- 24 days annual leave, plus the bank holidays, increased through length of service
- The option to purchase or sell annual leave
- Fantastic personal development programme
- A range of team-building activities and socials
- Free parking
We’re looking forward to getting a new team member on board to share in our success, so get in touch with Lucy at Global CTS Recruitment to better understand what we’re about and to apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'